Join Our Team
Intermediate/Senior Tax Accountant
About the role
- Prepare Tax Returns, Financial Statements, BAS for all entities including SMSF
- Dealing directly with existing clients
- Liaising with the ATO and other agencies
- Liaising with team of 10 accountants
Benefits and perks
90k to 110k Package
- Undercover Parking
- Easy Access to Public Transport
- Friendly Relaxed, yet committed, work environment
- Ongoing training
- Fast growing Firm
- Paid Overtime & Bonuses
- Flexible hours/Work life balance
- Own office
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Public Practice
- CPA or CA Membership, or substantial progress towards.
- Class, BGL, MYOB & Xero
- Team player with strong attention to detail
- Highly Motivated
- Have a strong work ethic and enjoy working hard as part of a great team
- Effective and well developed communication skills
Please send your university results.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a taxation accountant?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?